Monday, March 29, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 62

After racing to the shops with K1 this afternoon, I headed over to D's to create this week's Sunday Sketch:) Tis fun to create with someone!! After putting together my colours the tricky bit was how to give it that special touch..I spent a little time trying different papers, colours and brads. When I got home (while cooking dinner) I decided to swap the original yellow brads with the 'chocolatey' star brads - and on being pleased with myself..took the photo ready to post on my blog (meanwhile nearly burning the apples for bbq pork chops and apple sauce...heee..heee) love that ability to multi task!!! Mmmm..what next?!

3 comments:

  1. How clever of you to multi task LOL! I like what you have done with your brads it really ties in with the little Bambi/deer. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi wow it does look great on the blog, !!!!will we try again tomorrow!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have been busy I cant keep up with all your posts. Some more fantastic cards! And I agree you have gone crazy for challenges. he he he just like me! :)
    TFS

    ReplyDelete