Monday, March 22, 2010

Curtain Call Colour Challenge Act.22

Well here is this evenings craft venture - I've had a go at my first 'Curtain Call' creation! This challenge involved using red, yellow, pink, white and black to create a card. The main flower came from the SU Die Cuts Blooms set (lucky I had the set as I was struggling for the red element as my normal stash consists of Ruby Red). Cuttlebug to the rescue for the embossing..some extra bits and pieces...and before I knew it...here it is! Fun, Fun, Fun! Mmmm...what next!?

6 comments:

  1. crikey this is great, you are so good!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the embossing you added! Thanks for joining us at the curtain call this week!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pop of read from the flower and the bright yellow you used. Reminds me of tulips in my garden in spring :D Thanks for playing the Curtain Call this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is very pretty great work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job, love the embossing and the flower! Thanks for playing along with the Curtain Call this week.

    ReplyDelete