Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mojo Monday Sketch 131


Well...here's our first attempt at a Mojo Monday challenge!! It is amazing how differently we all create! Kiddlywink1 (K1) came home from school to ask 'what was this week's Mojo Monday sketch' - and before I could even had a chance to grab the craft seat she was busy creating! K1 has used a combination of pink, black & white, SU papers and punches...a splash of ribbon and brads...abracadabra...here it is! Wackadoo!! So of course (not to be outdone) I grabbed a chance after dinner to create one of my own! Keeping on our pink, black & white theme - I added butterflies and a hint of blue and grey to mine and...drumroll...had my first attempt at Mojo Monday! We are having loads of fun!! Stay tuned for more exciting, crafty adventures!

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic both of you! Obviously the crafty gene got passed down there! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are super cute...sending you sunshine..i am offering a blog give away, check it out if you have time!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy and K1 (lucky you don't have nine kids!!!) These cards are lovely, I need more hours in the day, so I can try some of these challenges.

    ReplyDelete