Monday, March 28, 2011
Sunday morning crafty fun:) We were heading out for a birthday lunch yesterday and was in need for a masculine card to celebrate a birthday...so I popped over to see the latest challenge at Unscripted Sketches for the latest sketch (US#99) and to Just Add Ink for a little more inspiration - this week to only 'Just Add Stamps' (JAI 61)...so no ribbons, brads, designer paper etc... So out came Stampin' Up! Fishy Friends Stamp set, Not Quite Navy and Old Olive papers, Versamark background stamping, Copics colouring..and wahlah...a nifty birthday card to go:) Mmmmm...what shall I create next?
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Nothing crafty to post this evening...just a little bit of a NEWSFLASH!! We played our Softball Season GRANDFINAL yesterday afternoon.
Here is a before the game team photo.....with the inspiring pre-game coach game plan of 'Have Fun!'
And here we are after.....Wahoooeee...our team - WON this seasons GRANDFINAL...Score 10-9
Celebrations went on well into the night (or should I say early morning for some of us...lol)
Thursday, March 17, 2011
The other week I was so kindly awarded the 'Stylish Blogger Award' from Shannon @ Shannon's Crop Stop and a part of receiving the award is to:
1. Thank the person who gave the award to me and link it back to their blog - so 'THANK YOU!' and you can pop over to Shannon's blog by clicking here.
2. Share 8 things about myself.
3. Pay this award forward to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered.
4. Leave a comment so they can pay it forward too.
Okay, so 8 things about myself ... hmmmmm
1. I love to pop out into blog world and see all of the crafty fun and challenges that are out there:)
2. I enjoy many a craft...from patchwork to taking photos to cardmaking - mmm...actually I think there are a few unfinished projects on the go - maybe just ready for a rainy day:)
3. I enjoy spending time with my wonderful family and friends x
4. Chocolate is number one on my 'to enjoy' food list:)
5. Our 'Nespresso Coffee Machine' just makes the best coffee! Do yourself a favour and get one!
6. Craft fairs are exciting and inspirational to go too...especially if it involves travelling interstate and a few days home away from home....actually maybe thats why I have a few unfinished projects on the go...hee hee!!!
7. Just love where we live - fun in the sun, sea and sand for the whole family:)
8. Our softball team is in the GRAND FINAL this weekend...so fingers crossed that our game plan all season of 'Just have Fun!' remains true & strong enough for us to win!!!!
The next part of the award... the PAY IT FORWARD PART!!
So here goes....the following blogs are just some of the ones that I pop on over to check out to see whats happening in their crafty worlds....so in no particular order...actually in alphabetical order...hee hee...check these stylish blogs out for yourself....Berenice; Donna; Gardenia; Glenna; Janice; Kooky; Lesley; and Louise...hope you enjoy popping past them too and say 'hello' while you are there!
Hope your week has been a goodie so far!
Sunday, March 13, 2011
I just had to start this months blog with a peaceful picture showing the wonderful weather we experienced last weekend when we went camping:) Aaaahhh...lots of lovely relaxing was done by all!
This afternoon I popped on over to Stampin' Royalty (#62) for colour inspiration and Just Add Ink (#59) for a sketch and here is what I came up with:)
I then had a little more crafting time and used Sweet Sketch Wednesday (#92) for 'Mother's Day' inspiration:)
Copics colouring, Stampin' Up! inks, paper, punches and stamps, Cuttlebug embossing, 'Tilda' from Magnolia Stamps...crafty afternoon, take-away for dinner....ahhh a nice way to end the weekend:)
Have a great week in your part of the world!!
ps...not too sure about todays photography though!?!? the late afternoon light is interesting to use to photograph with! lol:)