Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sweet Sketch 42

Hi! Here is my creative touch to Sweet Sketch Wednesday:) I've put a ladybug under the magnifying glass (aka SU Sweet Treat Cup - my little light bulb moment that I had over the weekend..scroll to my first posts to see the dragonfly and butterfly images under the magnifying glass too)...a bit of Cuttlebug embossing to Old Olive paper, a few brads and a little rearranging to create my first Sweet Sketch Wednesday creation! Oh what a crafty week I've had:)

10 comments:

  1. What a cute little ladybug and your papers are really fun! The magnifying glass is very clever and crafty! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I love your sweet image The little ladybug and magnifing glass is sooo cute!Very cute take on the sketch for SSW. Thanks for joining us!
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! How creative! I love it! That little ladybug is too cute! Thanks for joining us at SSW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card. Love your sweet colors and paper. The magnifing galss is just so sweet!11 Thanks for playing along @ SSW!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute ladybug under the magnifing glass! I love the polka dotted glass buttons (not sure what to call them). They are perfect with the ladybug! Thanks for playing at SSW! Oh your embossing flowers were a nice addition too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card!!!!! I also love the picture under your heading! Very nice!! Cute dog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FANTASTIC this is tooo oooooo ooooo cute! lol. I love the magnifying glass and the ladybugs well, what can i say? TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are getting very creative!! great cardh what will you come up with next

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the magnifying glass theme. What a sweet idea! So very cute. Thanks a bunch for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    KymKreates

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just adorable and thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete