Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy New Year:)






Ho! Ho! Ho! and a Happy New Year:) After holidaying and celebrating Christmas with family...we are now back...home sweet home! It's been a busy but enjoyable and relaxing Christmas and New Year! So today I managed to dust off the craft desk and clear out the cobwebs...and get a little crafty for 2011:) I managed a little 'copics' colouring while we were away...so creating this 'Happy New Year' card was just a matter of coordinating the paper and finding a sketch! I popped in to see todays Sweet Sunday Sketch (SSSC#100) at The Sweetest Thing and after having fun in the sun with friends while we were away, Surfing Tilda just had to make an appearance for this weeks Just Magnolia theme of 'My Favourite Things' - mind you not that I'm a surfer by any stretch of the imagination but the beach with family and friends is for me!

2 comments:

  1. Well she is just lovely and great minds think alike LOL! I too made a card using surfin' tilda tehee... haven't uploaded her yet tough, so stay tuned. Welcome home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely Gorgeous!! I love all the bright colours!!

    ReplyDelete