Friday, January 28, 2011

Back to School:)

As the Summer holidays quickly come to the end..I found myself today crafting with a school purpose:) Aaaahh how nice my hobby and my work can cross over occasionally:) This fortnight over at Stamps R Us the theme is 'animals'...(its a two week challenge so pop on over here to play along as well)...so using my cute Stampin' Up! Fox & Friends set; Chocolate Chip ink; Old Olive, So Saffron; Chocolate Chip & Very Vanilla papers; Two-Step Bird Punch for the stem/leaves; Cuttlebug 'Olivia' letter die cuts...here is a little 'Welcome' door poster for my classroom (which I can add the children's names to when I get the official list) and some name badges to use on Day One...again...left blank at the moment:) The weather was a scorcher here today so it was nice to stamp with a purpose and then head to the beach with the kiddlywinks this afternoon to cool down! Check out K1's yummy 'Iced Chocolate' creation here and K2's array of 'flies' he has made for fly fishing here! We've had a terrific summer break:)




2 comments:

  1. Oh my I do LOVE your door welcome banner....exceptional and how clever of you to allow your profession and hobby to overlap..the possibilities are endless LOL!!
    Thanks for the lovely comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project!
    Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete