Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Ahhhh...Crafty fun:)





With Easter holidays just one more sleep away...I thought I'd pop a quick post to show you what crafty fun has been going on here @ Sandybeaches:) With an Easter Theme over at Cute Card Thursday this week Kiddlywink 1 has been super busy with her Easter Creations for her friends...these bunnies have turned out so cute that I'm hoping she'll make a few more for me to use as well!!

This birthday card is one that I made last night for a friend to give to her mum on the weekend! I popped on over to Just Magnolia for inspiration - So with Magnolia's Tilda, Copics colouring, Stampin' Up! papers, sentiment and bling I came up with this Springtime 60th Birthday Card:)

2 comments:

  1. super tilda card and love the little bunny rabbit favours - such a good idea best wishes Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! You're back!! Loving the lil lady in red!! (well sort of in red - more on red than in!!) Tee hee

    ReplyDelete