Thursday, March 17, 2011


The other week I was so kindly awarded the 'Stylish Blogger Award' from Shannon @ Shannon's Crop Stop and a part of receiving the award is to:


1. Thank the person who gave the award to me and link it back to their blog - so 'THANK YOU!' and you can pop over to Shannon's blog by clicking here.

2. Share 8 things about myself.

3. Pay this award forward to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered.

4. Leave a comment so they can pay it forward too.

Okay, so 8 things about myself ... hmmmmm


1. I love to pop out into blog world and see all of the crafty fun and challenges that are out there:)

2. I enjoy many a craft...from patchwork to taking photos to cardmaking - mmm...actually I think there are a few unfinished projects on the go - maybe just ready for a rainy day:)

3. I enjoy spending time with my wonderful family and friends x

4. Chocolate is number one on my 'to enjoy' food list:)

5. Our 'Nespresso Coffee Machine' just makes the best coffee! Do yourself a favour and get one!

6. Craft fairs are exciting and inspirational to go too...especially if it involves travelling interstate and a few days home away from home....actually maybe thats why I have a few unfinished projects on the go...hee hee!!!

7. Just love where we live - fun in the sun, sea and sand for the whole family:)

8. Our softball team is in the GRAND FINAL this weekend...so fingers crossed that our game plan all season of 'Just have Fun!' remains true & strong enough for us to win!!!!


The next part of the award... the PAY IT FORWARD PART!!
So here goes....the following blogs are just some of the ones that I pop on over to check out to see whats happening in their crafty worlds....so in no particular order...actually in alphabetical order...hee hee...check these stylish blogs out for yourself....Berenice; Donna; Gardenia; Glenna; Janice; Kooky; Lesley; and Louise...hope you enjoy popping past them too and say 'hello' while you are there!
Hope your week has been a goodie so far!

1 comment:

  1. Oh thankyou very much, I am not sure it is deserving as I have been very slow on the upload lately heehee....but i will except all the same :)

    ReplyDelete