Friday, October 15, 2010

Birthday Card:)



Wow...I haven't been on my blog all month and here it is - 2 posts on the same day?!? I had a little parcel arrive in the mail from Bizzybecs today and just had to have a play! Here is the lastest addition to the craft desk...Magnolia stamps images of Edwin and Tilda!?! Here is 'Edwin with Top Hat' and my first real attempt at using 'Copics' pens to colour/blend with:) A little bit of Cuttlebug embossing, some ribbon, sentiments stamp and label punch from Stampin' Up! and wahhlahh...the latest at Sandybeaches!!! When I popped over to Feline Playful to see what challenges were happening at the moment....Cards for Men are doing a Masculine birthday theme and it just so happens that we are off to celebrate an little mans 8th birthday this evening! Mmmm...what to make next.... lol:)

3 comments:

  1. Oh no. dont you let Kooky see this or she will be shopping up a storm at Bizzy Becs. :)
    This is gorgeous. Love it to bits. I so far have avoided buying any Magnolia stamps when I order from Bec but Hmmmmm let me see how good I go if you start posting them lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow fabulous card love this Edwin image hes so cute, and youve done a brilliant job on him. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the Challenge. With hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete