Sunday, April 18, 2010

Our Creative Corner - Butterflies

Our Creative Corner Saturday Challenge this week was all about BUTTERFLIES:) I had a package of goodies delivered to my door with NEW Stampin' Up! products that I'd ordered!!! So of course I had to have a play with my new Razzleberry paper, ink & ribbon...which I have to say goes really well with my trusty Old Olive paper...a few punches here, brads there and wahhlah...here is my creative burst for the weekend! I think the champagne (with flavoured native hibiscus flowers-Yum Yum!!) and crafty cardmaking company that I had may have also helped with the creativity:) Cheers to you and your crafty fun this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. THIS IS GORGEOUS. wow I love this the colours are great and your layout is fab, love the butterflies ~~fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a lovely card - I would never have though of using the butter punch in this way best wishes Lesley x

    ReplyDelete